Job Scope / Responsibilities:
1. Searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
2. Understand the market, requirement and competitors.
3. Prepare calculation costing and quotation.
4. Develop marketing tools such as Company brochure, Business profile / presentation, gift and webpage.
5. Organizing sales visit, making Sales Call and Follow up with prospective clients.
6. Making technical presentations and demonstration.
7. Providing pre-sales technical assistance.
8. Working on after-sales support services and providing technical back up as required.
9. Build a strong networking with new prospect clients and develop good rapport with clients / principals.
10. Arrange and attend meetings with new potential client and create business opportunities.
11. Prepare tender submission and follow up.
12. Performing administrative documentation.
13. Prepare and submit Reports as per required.
14. Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending workshop, seminar, and training.
15. Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects.
16. Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
17. Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
1. Minimum academic qualification: Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
2. 3 – 5 years experience in marketing / sales in power and utilities sector / industry.
3. Good spoken and written in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
4. Ability to generate work reports.
5. Ability to read and understand electrical schematic diagram or single line diagram is a plus.
6. It’s an advantage to be familiar with MV/HV electrical test equipment as well as Outdoor switchyard (disconnector, breakers, mk, transformers, etc.), Substation (panel, circuit breaker, ring main unit, transducers, etc.), Power Plant (transformers, mcc, batteries, etc.) and Underground power cables and accessories.
7. Understand basic electrical safety and hazards
8. Discipline, well presented, highly motivated, ready to work under pressure and able to work as a team.
9. Good interpersonal skill, strong analytical skill and detail oriented.
10. Willing to work long hours to achieve sales target.
11. Computer literate in using Windows, MS Office & Internet. Auto Cad and Microsoft Project is a plus.
7 – 8 Juta (depending on experience)
PTD Technology Services
Jl. Pangeran Jayakarta Komplek 66 / A17
Jakarta Pusat 10730
Contact: +6287889684178 (Stella)
About PTD Technology Services, PT
PT. PTD Technology and Services is an electrical engineering company that provides highly specialized electrical services for Power Utilities, Industrial Plant and Oil and Gas. The 7R of our main business activity is Repair, Replace, Re-Testing, Retrofitting, Refurbishment, Re-engineering, Re-Commissioning. We are proudly affiliated with the highly recognized PTD Technology Sdn Bhd based in Brunei Darussalam which has been in operation since 2006 and also the main distributor of Sudkabel Gmbh from Germany. Our presence in Indonesia will continue to pursue sustainable growth through our values, integrity, innovation, utilization of local work force and collaboration with strategic partners, customers that is contributing and benefiting to the economic growth and prosperity of Indonesia and surrounding regions.